How do we collect information from you?
We obtain information about you when you use our website, for example, when you complete the contact form, when you complete the site registration form, purchase a product from our store or engage with other forms within our site.
What type of information is collected from you?
We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- operating system (automatically collected);
How is your information used?
We may use your information to:
- Contact you regarding queries raised in the contact form;
- Progress an order you have submitted and send you information directly related to this;
- Process a donation that you have made;
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us;
- Deal with entries into a competition;
- Seek your views or comments on the services we provide;
- Notify you of changes to our services;
- Send you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest to you.
- These may include information about campaigns, appeals, other fundraising activities, promotions of our associated companies goods and services;
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site(“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyse this data.
Who has access to your information?
We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons
- our employees, agents and/or professional advisors – to process your order;
- third party payment providers who process payments made over the Website – to enable third party payment providers to process user payments and refunds;
- Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you. we store your Data on secure servers.
Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
Links to other websites
In addition, if you linked to our website from a third party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners and operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site.
You have the right to:
- Receive disclosure of any of your personal data that we store and process
- Update/amend inaccuracies or changes to your data
- Opt out of e-mail marketing by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email communication
- Request for processing of your personal data to be restricted
- Be informed of what lawful basis we are relying on for the processing of your personal data
- Be forgotten (have your personal data deleted); however we would recommend that we supress you from future communications, rather than delete your data from our database
You can also stop the processing of your data for digital marketing purposes. This is done via the ‘My Account’ section of the website.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive .Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
We are concerned to protect the privacy of children aged 16 or under. If you are aged 16 or under‚ please get your parent/guardian’s permission beforehand whenever you provide us with personal information.
Changes to our Policy